Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011

After 3 hours of snowblowing this morning, we still have this left at the bottom of the driveway! I'm thinking we are staying home today...


Molly was begging to go play outside all morning, so once there was a little bit of a path in the driveway, I took the girls out to get some pictures so they can remember how deep the snow was. Molly thought it was so cool that the snow went up to her eyes, lol!


Hope everyone in West Michigan is staying off the roads today!

2 comments:

  1. That's a LOT of snow! It actually kinda looks like fun! I'm sure after a day I wouldn't' think it was fun any more, but for a day or two it would be a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that what Molly is standing in front of is the end of your driveway.. then i see the car in the ditch across the street Yikes. crazy..

    ReplyDelete