Saturday, June 5, 2010

Felt Card Table House!

So excited to show the Felt Card Table House I made this week. It was such a FUN sewing project, and only took a few days.
I love sewing with felt.

Here's a picture of it without the cat paw reaching underneath.

Molly is loving it.

Front Doorway!

Complete with Mailbox!

That opens with a pocket to put mail!

Dog House for Molly's stuffed dogs to go in!

Or should I have made it a cat house???

Complete with bones to play with!

Clothesline to hang her doll clothes on!

And a window with changeable flowers. The flowers are Velcroed on, so she can change which ones go in the window box!

I followed the felt along tutorial over at Fireflies and Jellybeans to help make this fun house, with lots of inspiration from Crafty Chic Mommy. Thanks Ladies!

Happy Sewing!

I linked this project to:

Idea Sharing Wednesday at Women Who Do It All


UndertheTableandDreaming

Photobucket




17 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO ADORABLE! I am so glad that you linked up! :)

    Great job! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! That is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I don't think I'm talented enough to make something like that but it's the cutest idea ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Kimmy...how much? I will pay you to make one? And how wonderful...it's fun for kids AND cats. :) Maisy can't wait to come play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your felt house is so cute! I love all the interactive details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is awesome! She must love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! My girls usually just throw a blanket over our card table, this is a lot more cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! I love the clothesline!!

    Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done an amazing job on this. Adorable! The felt embellishments are super cute! your kiddies love this! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase Party! I greatly appreciate it. Hope you are having a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim! I’ll be featuring your felt house today! Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks again for joining the Sunday Showcase Party! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I love it!! I want to make one for my son for Christmas-love the dog door and bones and clothesline! that came out so cute-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what an amazing job.. I loved this little house.. Thanks for taking the time to link up to my party. I hope you have a wonderful evening and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cool! I've seen these before and have considered making one. Maybe for Christmas this year...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad I found your blog! That is just too stinking cute!! You did a GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this...I have seen them before and was just thinking that I wanted to make one for Emily and Juliette for Christmas. Now I am totally motivated. Thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! You did an amazing job. Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete