Friday, February 4, 2011

Family Rules Subway Art!

I've been seeing Subway Art decor everywhere and really like it. But it is so hard for me to be random, and I never feel happy with all of the random words. So, when I saw this AWESOME family rules subway art at Sassy Sanctuary, I was so excited! I love everything about it! Then I was even more excited that she has 6 different styles of them all made up with different backgrounds for you to download for free! I know, YEAH! I just saved it to the USB drive and headed to Office Max, they printed it on 12x12 cardstock for me for $1.49. Then, I found this 12x12 black frame for $4.99 at Meijers. Love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun! I think I will have to get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine too! I can not wait to frame mine and get it up!

    ReplyDelete