Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sew Something Saturday! Buttercup Bag

This week I made a Buttercup Bag to try out the pattern. I LOVE it so much, I am thinking of making a few more for Christmas gifts for my friends. I'm think maybe black outside with print inside.

My favorite, favorite part is the pleats on the front and back. It's kind of hard to see in a picture, but they are super cute. Oh, and I love the fabric, but I like crazy prints, and was so excited to find a use for this one I had. :)

The inside is pink and has a cell phone pocket. It also has a metal snap, this was my first time putting in a snap, I was nervous, but it turns out it is really easy. I downloaded this pattern from Made By Rae, she is amazing, if you want to make one for yourself head over here and get a copy of the pattern! Happy sewing!

P.S.- After the new year I am thinking of starting a Sew Something Saturday linky, is anyone interested? You could link up any sewing project, tutorial, or picture.

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting for you to get that set up! That bag is CUTE!

    And yep, I would totally link up! :)

    ReplyDelete