Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!

This "Wordless Wednesday" is going to be a little wordy, but I thought I should explain my daughters amazing outfit. :)

Let's just say, these last few weeks of being pregnant are harder than I remember, so Molly has been really enjoying a lot of freedom in what she plays and what she wears, lol.

Yesterday she told me... "Be Right Back Mommy," and a few minutes later came out of her room dressed like this bringing me "Valentines Treats." Not sure what the winter hat and water spray bottle fan have to do with delivering Valentines Treats are all about, but I did laugh pretty hard, and Molly had a blast playing like this for hours.

For more great "Wordless Wednesday" pictures, visit 5minutesformom.

4 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! I'm sure she will make a wonderful big sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I think you and your hubby need to move to WY! :) Then we could hang out!

    As for the frosting...yes I am making my own, but I need to tweek it a little, cause it was so sugary (I know frosting is supposed to be sweet, but...) So if you have any ideas let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just gave you a blog award!

    ReplyDelete