Thursday, March 19, 2009

Toddler Time Thursday!

COLOR WEEK!!!
This week I was inspired by all the green on St. Patrick's Day, so I decided to focus on colors with Molly this week. Everyday I picked a different color, and we both dressed in that color, and went from room to room and picked out everything that was that color. When we read books that day, we pointed out all of that color, and even looked for those colors at the store.
This was a lot of fun. Molly really loved it, and by the end of each day was doing much better picking out each color. Before, almost everything was yellow. Now she is picking out yellow, blue, purple, green and pink. This was an easy, fun way to work on her colors.
Here is a picture of Molly enjoying pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Kim - you need to submit this to Katie's ABC...123 blog - it is such a great idea and a super cute picture of your daughter! You have a very fun blog and I can't wait to make the headbands for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete