Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Makeover!!!

As you can see, my blog is looking quite a bit different! I am so excited, I WON A PRE-MADE LAYOUT from one of my favorite sites, Leelou Blogs. Yes, I knew some Twilight Trivia about Chinchilla poop because I am just that cool, and won! :)

I am in love with the new header. And now I am realizing that my pictures and info need some serious updating. I also have switched to 3 columns. I hope everyone likes it, and just bear with me as I get everything arranged.

Seriously, if you haven't been to Leelou Blogs, head over and check it out. They have lots of free backgrounds to choose, as well as awesome pre-made layouts, custom layouts, invitations, and SO much more. The next thing on my list, a signature. :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I wish I could go to 3 colums! *that doesn't look right, but I can't figure out why (the word colums)...anyhow, I hope life is good...its been busy over here,and I haven't had much time on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your makeover looks! Enjoy the rearranging:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks great so nice and clean. I really love a white background it makes thing cleaner looking and pop more. You'll love 3 columns and having room to spread out.

    ReplyDelete