Saturday, November 28, 2009

Great Week / Weekend!

I hope everyone really enjoyed there Thanksgiving and long weekend!

We had a busy but wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Randal's family for lunch, squeezed in a nap for the 2 year old, and went to my family for dinner, and somehow stayed on track with the potty training through it all! We feel very blessed and have a lot to be Thankful for, it was a great day to celebrate.

I also braved shopping Friday, and now have ALL my Christmas shopping done, yeah! I head out each year with my mom and sister to get the great deals. It is so much fun, but man are my pregnant feet tired!

Today we went to get our Christmas tree and got in all set up, so fun. Pictures to come soon, I just have to figure out how to load them onto my computer from my.... NEW CAMERA. Yeah, I am so, so, so excited. My amazing husband got me a new camera for Christmas and decided I should get it the day before Thanksgiving so I could use it all holiday season, yeah! Much more later!

Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is fun! I wish I got a new camera! Glad you had a good THanksgiving! How much longer til your due? I can't remember, seems like everyone I know is preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for a new camera!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You knew it!!! That is awesome. YOu are a true fan, and we need to be friends. Go pick out a premade layout!

    ReplyDelete