Thursday, May 20, 2010

Toddler Time Thursday - Card Book

I saw the great idea over at A Mommy's Adventures a long time ago, and loved it. We have been making "Card Books," ever since. Molly has a book of her 2 year birthday cards, and a book of Christmas cards. After being in the hospital, she had so many cards we ended up making 2 books!

Molly LOVES reading through these books, and looking at all the great pictures in the cards. She always wants us to read them to her and tell her who sent them. I think this is such a great way to enjoy the cards for along time.

3 comments:

  1. We love making those too, they are great to look back at. Sometimes, I also add pictures too, like the one I made with her first birthday cards. I glued pictures of ER with the person who gave her the card, inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete