Thursday, May 13, 2010

Painting White Crayon - Toddler Time Thursday!

I can hardly believe Molly is home painting!

Molly always enjoys painting. This week I wrote on the paper with white crayon first, and then Molly painted over it to see what hidden pictures showed up. She LOVED this, it really got her to focus on painting the whole page. And she couldn't stop laughing at some of the hidden pictures I drew on the page, I have to admit, it is SO great to hear her laughing again. This is such a fun and easy craft we will definitely be doing again soon.

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly a mirical child! :) It's amazing what happens when you have the power of prayer! You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers, even though I have been away from the computer for the past 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that smile! She is so adorable! From that picture you would never know from that picture that she had brain surgery not too long ago!
    Great Craft Idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Praise the Lord. What a miracle from our precious Heavenly Father. Treasure her every second (which I'm sure you DO)!

    ReplyDelete