Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sew Something Saturday! Dish Towel Apron!

Yesterday we went to Old Navy to check out there great sale. They had all there clearance stuff an additional 50% off! Needless to say, I ended up with these cute "Mother's Day dish towels" for .80 cents a 2 pack!!!!! (who knew Old Navy ever had dish towels) I was so excited, I have been looking for cute dish towels to try out this apron tutorial for a LONG time.

There are so many great dish towel apron tutorials out there, but I knew in my head how I wanted to make it, so when I saw the blog I Have To Say's tutorial, I new this was the one to try. I made a few size adjustments since I was making mine for a 2 year old though.

It turned out SO cute, and was really easy. Molly was already sleeping when I made it tonight, so she will just have to try it on in the morning, I think she is going to love it, and it will definitely get tons of use. Now I just need to come up with someone to make an apron for with the other towel. :)

Happy Sewing! For more great Sew Something Saturday posts, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I have a cute little girl who would love one of those! Ha :) I LOVE that apron! That is so cute! What a great idea! You can really do so much with dish towels, and aprons as well!

    ReplyDelete