Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Monday!

I can't believe we are already into summer. I am definitely going to have to try and find some great summer recipes for next week. Here is what we are eating this week:

Monday- Leftovers from birthday dinner at parents
Tuesday- Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps
Wednesday- Crockpot Lasagna
Thursday- Southwest Chicken Salad Panini's
Friday- Out to eat
Saturday- Bacon, Corn, Salsa and Chicken Rollups

For more great menu plan ideas, visit orgjunkie.com, or my old posts here.

2 comments:

  1. I see you're a big fan of Kraft too! Looks yummy! We got a good recipe for ravioli lasagna and your crock pot version got my mouth watering for it. We're having salads over here this week, I made a big batch of pasta salad and black bean & corn relish so those alternated with a variety of sides are keeping us fed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to try the crockpot lasagna! It looks yummy and easy!

    I need to get some of my cook books out and start making some of my recipes!

    Do you guys grill very much?

    ReplyDelete