Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baking Soda and Vinegar Fun!

After seeing this fun idea on Pinterest from Preschool Alphabet, we heading to the pantry to find some baking soda and vinegar. I filled up a broiler pan with baking soda, then put vinegar in 4 paper cups and added different color food coloring to each.

Then I had the girls take turns picking a color and using the dropper to put it on the baking soda! They LOVED this activity.

Molly loved trying to make volcano paths and mixing the colors.

Nora took it very seriously, and was so sad when we ran out of baking soda!
Quick, easy fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know that you guys did this! My kids would have loved using the kind of squirter you did ... it looks like it sucked up a lot more vinegar than the little eyedroppers. Your girls are cute!
    Lindsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Risen is a very cute baby whose shape I like. My niece is also like Risen. Once upon a time, I was writing a dissertation that was ruined by my niece so I tell how to write a report he makes my dissertation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I fix Xfinity Router blinking orange?

    The users often get stuck and so they put up questions like why is my Xfinity Router blinking orange and to resolve it, you are supposed to follow and apply few important steps and instructions. Check out the steps to know more about the same. Have a look! First of all, you must wait for the firmware update to be completed, then you should reboot the router, and then you should check splitter, and then you must check out the connectivity of cables, check out if the router is defective and then you should reset your Xfinity router. Follow and apply the steps to resolve the issues without any fuss.

    ReplyDelete