Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blueberry Cream Cheese Mini Pies

I have been drooling over this recipe I saw at Pillsbury.com for weeks, so Sunday morning I decided to give them a try. Let me just say... YUM!!!! They were SO good, except they TOOK FOREVER! Seriously, about half way through making them, I thought they should be filled with diamonds to make them worth all the time and effort I was putting into them. But... that being said, once they were done, all that effort was forgotten, because they were yum, yum, yummy. The cream cheese filling on the bottom was to die for! I would definitely make them again, when I have some time to kill. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, those do look delish! Too bad I couldn't have came over to share some with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ..Is the picture from a magazine or is that really the one of the muffins you made?? You said they were yummy, but..wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it here. Reading your blogs is therapeutic. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for do assignment for me? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering cheap assignments to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete