Saturday, March 13, 2010

Frugal Friday! Tip Toes in West Michigan

Tip Toes is one of my favorite stores in Holland, Michigan. It is an adorable baby boutique and every time I go into in, I love EVERYTHING! It isn't a frugal store, but definitely quality products and worth shopping at.

So, when I got an email that they were having a drawing for prizes for anyone who comes into the store from now until St. Patrick's Day, I knew we had to stop in. They are giving away $3 and $5 gift certificates, 25% OFF your purchase coupons, and one $100 gift card! And best of all everyone is a winner! LOVE IT!!!

Stop by, you can still get one of these great prizes until next Wednesday.

I made my husband stop by while we was out running errands, and he won the $100 gift certificate! SERIOUSLY!!! He is the luckiest guy ever, I am thinking there are some cute hair bows and new cloth diapers in my future.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a cloth diapering mamma! I kinda would like to do that, and then I think, uggghhhh more laundry! :) What kind do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randal is seriously the luckiest guy I know. I will have to stop in there and see what they have. I have always wanted to go in there but did not have a reason. Now I do !!! see ya soon.

    ReplyDelete