Thursday, December 3, 2009

stART - Silver Bells

This Thursday for our stART project, I choose one of Molly's favorite library books from the week. She is very into books that are also songs right now, so she loved reading Silver Bells. The pictures are fun and she loved singing along.
For the craft project, we made bow wreaths. Almost ever picture in the book there is a wreath, so I thought it would be fun to make a few to decorate the house.

All I did was cut the center out of a paper plate, and then let Molly stick Christmas bows all the way around it.
For the finished wreaths, I just added a piece of magnet to the back so that we could hang them on the fridge.
For more great stART books and stories, head over to A Mommy's Adventures.

7 comments:

  1. I like this simple craft. I think it would be a great one to do with my daughter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so simple and cute! My daughter would love to make one of these wreaths. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, I think my little ones would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute project and an interesting book! I think even my craft-averse daughter might consider making one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver bells, silver bells, its Christmastime in the city....uh oh....its gonna be stuck in my heads now. I just saw that craft on another blog and I was going to try it with my little one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wreath made out of bows Emily would love that! Thank you for linking up :0)

    ReplyDelete