Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tip Tuesday!

How to make a Princess Wand:

This weeks tip I found at Zakka Life. They have a great tutorial on how to make a Princess Wand. As soon as I saw this project, I knew it would be perfect for my daughter who loves playing dress up and pretending. I think this project turns out adorable, and is fun to make. I think I'm still going to tie some cute ribbon to it in the morning.

I can't wait for Molly to try it out, she was sleeping when I made it tonight, so she'll get a chance to play with it in the morning. It will go perfect with the adorable costumes she got for her birthday. (Thanks Marsh's)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Zakka Life, I was so going to make those wands. But then I found foam ones in Michael's dollar section and got lazy:) Yours is so cute, love the button and the colors of felt you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the tutorial and the wand came out just perfect. My daughter saw the picture and asked if I made her another wand. Thanks for sharing a link to the tutorial.

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how did your princess react to the wand? It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete