Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sew Something Saturday!

I am very happy to say, that "Sew Something Saturday" is finally back!!! YEAH!!!

Now that I think my hyperemesis is finally a bit more under control, I headed down to my sewing machine ( I sure have missed it) and got busy with my super long list of projects. I made enough last night, for the next 6 Saturdays, hehe. So I am very happy that "Sew Something Saturday" is back to stay for a while.

I made these really cute burp rags for a friend's baby shower I am going to this morning. I have tried many different styles of burp rags, but the great tutorial I found at A Chelsea Morning always turns out my favorite.

HAPPY SEWING, and as always, if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
(for more of these projects, click on Sew Something Saturday at the bottom of my blog)

4 comments:

  1. Let me guess - your friend is having a baby boy. LOL Your burp cloths are adorable. I'm glad you found my tutorial and that you found it easy to work with. I've lost count of how many (hundreds) of these I've made - they make a great shower gift - they're always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to sew buttons on my girls dresses..

    quite an unglamarous version i guess!!

    great idea!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Is this just something you do on your blog or do you link up somewhere else? I would like to start doing it too...I know I wouldn't always make it, but at least then I would get some of my projects started, and possibly finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay here is a tutorial (kinda) that I found. I am just wondering specifically how she did the back. She said that she stacked them and then zig-zagged them, but the cover doesn't look like that. Any help would be great...I think the ladies on here think I am completely stupid! :)

    http://www.cafemom.com/group/35652/forums/read/9864729/Fabric_Book_Tutorial_sort_of?email_id=372941953

    ReplyDelete