Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Summer!

 
 It's been so long since I posted, I have to try figure out what I'm doing again.  :)  My last post was Molly's first day of school this year, so since today was her last day of school, I thought it could be the perfect time to start up again as we get ready for Summer.  I've had a nice blogging break, but friends and family keep asking for updates, so I thought I'd try to post here and there this Summer.
For the last day of school, I made an "It's Summer" bin to help the girls celebrate break beginning.  It's just a plastic tub filled with a few things for the dollar section that will be fun to get the summer started.  I included: Frisbees, Silly String, Sunscreen, Fruit Rollups, Squirt Guns, Water Balloons, Photo Stickers, Bubbles, Kool-Aid, Play and Go Packs, and Hand Sanitizer.

  
 I put a sticker on the top of the bin and tied 3 balloons to it.  Nothing crazy, but the girls LOVED it!  It made it extra special when Molly got home from school to celebrate.  She's been marching around all afternoon saying, "I can't believe I am in Kindergarten!  (Neither can I Molly).

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Fun to have your blog back. Molly sure did grow up this year:) Love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am going to try to get on here more too. :)

    You are the best mom! You make things so special for them! :)

    ReplyDelete