Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Monday!

Here are the meals I am going to attempt to make this week. We don't have much room in the kitchen until Thursday/Friday, so I am trying to have some easy things planned so I'm not to tempted just to pick something up.

Monday- Burgers on the grill and fries.
Tuesday- Stromboli
Wednesday- "Healthified" Chicken and Broccoli
Thursday- Taco Soup, from freezer
Friday- Friends over to help move furniture, pizza.

For more great Menu Planning ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. What are you busy doing? Did you get new furniture or did you move houses? I am assuming it's just furniture, or I woulda known that you were moving a while ago!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, healthified chicken and broccoli looks awesome! Definitely have to try that next week. Thanks Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete